Apostille World Blog

Legalization Of Documents For Use in Vietnam

| Apostille World
Legalization Of Documents For Use in Vietnam

Vietnam do not belong to the “Hague Apostille Convention”, so if you need any official document to be used in Vietnam you will need a Certificate from the Secretary of the state. Bellow you will find some other documents that you need in order to complete the process:

1. First a U.S. State Certification – Secretary of state Office
2. U.S. Department of state certification in Washington D.C.
3. And finally a legalization from the Embassy or Consulate

The most common legalization documents are; Birth certificates, Divorce decree, Powers of Attorney, Copy of passport among other douments.

You must know that the documents should be originated from United States, if your documents are from Vietnam or another country you have to contact the competent authority to assist you in every Certificate, Apostille or legalization document.

Finally, if you need help to get your documents ready, contact us and let us know how can we help you.

Apostille NYC
Express service available
Call Now:
295 Madison Avenue 12th Floor
New York – NY 10017
24/7 Customer Service
212-939-6426 / 646-626-2521