As many countries, Brazil is not a member of the Hague Convention and has special requirements for document legalization.
To certify documents issued from any US State, you need an embassy legalization that certifies the authenticity of documents issued, before they can be accepted by the Brazilian government and/or Brazilian companies overseas.
The following are some of the requirements for embassy legalization:
• Any document presented in Brazil Embassy or Consulate office will have to be first certified by the State.
• Apostille world can certify your documents issued by US State or the US Federal Government.
• Applicant must have and submit in person at the Degrees Section of The Consular Legal Department, the following documents:
• Any document must be signed by the entitled person in front of a public notary.
• Submit documents to the Consulate for legalization (Consulate’s service counter or by a U.S. Postal Service Mail), with a tracking number.
If you need your documents certified, authenticated, legalized or apostilled, don’t hesitate to contact Apostille World
295 Madison Avenue 12th Floor
New York – NY 10017
24/7 Customer Service
212-939-6426 / 646-626-2521